The Building C renovation is about 40 percent complete. The project will be done in the first quarter of 2019. At the busiest times, we have up to 120 people working on the renovation! What’s happening?
- Renovating the1st floor main lobby. Renderings of the new lobby are below.
- Upgrading the façade, elevators, mechanical, electrical and plumbing infrastructure.
- Installing new air handling unit and ductwork on 2nd floor roof.
- Replacing all of the windows in the building.
- Replacing HVAC units on the 1st, 2nd and 7th floors.
- Creating a new Maternal Fetal Medicine Program suite and physician sleep rooms on the 3rd floor, which will be complete in the fall.
The use for the rest of the floors is still being determined. For now, these areas will be left as warm, lit, shell space.